Sandown Bay Regatta
- Beach tug of war tug of war, the team from Brown's Golf Course in action.
- Fun on the water with paddleboards and sailing
- High Sheriff Kay Marriott meets Regatta stallholders
- High Sheriff Kay Marriott with Regatta performer Joe Plumb of the Horse Box Theatre Company
- Morris dancing near Sandown Pier
- Punch and Judy on Sandown beach
- Racing off the beach by Shanklin Sailing Club
- Sack race
- Sandown Regatta fireworks 1
- Sandown Regatta fireworks 2
- The busy Sandown Esplanade street market
- Tug of War in the Regatta beach arena
Affordable Housing, Military Road And Special Needs Proposals Put Forwards For Isle Of Wight Budget
Increased affordable housing, a study on the future of the iconic Military Road and a facility for children and young people with extensive special needs are all proposals being put forward to change the Isle of Wight Council’s 2024/25 budget.
Major Shalfleet Housing Development Set For Green Light
A major Isle of Wight housing development could be given the green light next week to build 70 homes on a greenfield site.
Eco-Friendly Retreat Plans Still In Place For West Wight Despite Delays
Major plans for a new Isle of Wight tourism site in the West Wight are still on the table, nearly two years after they were first submitted.
Isle Of Wight Quarry Looking To Expand Services
An Isle of Wight quarry is looking to expand its sand extraction operations by creating a new one — at a space sometimes used by motorcyclists.