A J Wells and Sons
- 1994 Work for London Underground continued to grow as we undertook complete station refurbishments producing everything from doorplates to cladding
- AJ Wells and Sons was awarded the Queen's Award for Enterprise International Trade
- Niton 1972. Established in 1972 by Alfred Wells and two of his sons. Started as a small engineering business in Niton and the Isle of Wight.
- Niton. Alfred Wells, Phil Wells and John Wells at the Niton Workshop.
- The Charnwood Cove range was launched at Priory Bay Country House. Over 100 guests from acround the world arrived by Hovercraft - landing on the beach
- The Niton Workshop 1977
Affordable Housing, Military Road And Special Needs Proposals Put Forwards For Isle Of Wight Budget
Increased affordable housing, a study on the future of the iconic Military Road and a facility for children and young people with extensive special needs are all proposals being put forward to change the Isle of Wight Council’s 2024/25 budget.
Major Shalfleet Housing Development Set For Green Light
A major Isle of Wight housing development could be given the green light next week to build 70 homes on a greenfield site.
Eco-Friendly Retreat Plans Still In Place For West Wight Despite Delays
Major plans for a new Isle of Wight tourism site in the West Wight are still on the table, nearly two years after they were first submitted.
Isle Of Wight Quarry Looking To Expand Services
An Isle of Wight quarry is looking to expand its sand extraction operations by creating a new one — at a space sometimes used by motorcyclists.