England's Chief Medical Officer and Chief Scientific Advisor are giving an update on the spread of coronavirus.
Chris Whitty and Sir Patrick Vallance are providing an update, which you can watch LIVE, below.
- England's chief medical officer Professor Chris Whitty and chief scientific adviser Sir Patrick Vallance giving briefing from 11am
- UK could see 49,000 cases a day by mid-October if surge continues, they warn
- 'Critical point' in pandemic as UK infection rate heading in wrong direction, says Chris Whitty
- Health Secretary Matt Hancock to update MPs on the latest coronavirus developments in a Commons statement at 3.30pm
- Sir Keir Starmer says PM should apologise for 'testing being all over the place'
- Boris Johnson 'feeling the weight of responsibility acutely' over COVID-19
- Another 3,899 UK cases reported and 18 deaths
WATCH LIVE: Coronavirus data briefing (21 September 2020)
WATCH LIVE: Coronavirus data briefing (21 September 2020) Speakers: - Prof Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer (England) - Sir Patrick Vallance, Chief Scientific AdviserPosted by UK Prime Minister on Monday, September 21, 2020