A holidaymaker has become the latest Briton to die after falling from a hotel balcony on Spain's Balearic Islands.
Paul Clough, 41, died in hospital last Sunday after falling from the balcony of his accommodation in Menorca.
Mr Clough fell through a gap in the third-floor balcony and into a garden below, according to The Mail on Sunday.
He was taken to hospital with multiple fractures and chest injuries, but later died.
Mr Clough was staying in a third-floor room in the resort of Ciutadella, the newspaper reported.
A Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) spokeswoman said: "We can confirm the hospitalisation and subsequent death of a British national following a balcony fall in Menorca."
His death follows those of several Britons on the Balearics this summer.
In April, 20-year-old British tourist Adam Atkinson, from Castleford, West Yorkshire, died in Magaluf, Majorca, after reportedly falling down stairs.
Later that month, Benjamin Harper, 28, from Twickenham, southwest London, fell to his death at the four-star Sol Antillas hotel in the same resort.
It is believed the roofer, while on a stag do, had gone out onto the balcony for a cigarette before leaning over and falling.
A month later, British tourist Charlotte Faris, 23, also plunged to her death during the early hours of the morning in Magaluf.
The holidaymaker from Stevenage, Hertfordshire, had checked into the Teix hotel just hours earlier, according to reports.
In August, the FCO and travel association Abta launched a campaign to help prevent young people from having accidents on balconies at popular holiday resorts.
Most incidents have involved people aged between 18 and 35 with alcohol often playing a part, according to the FCO.
British consul in the Balearics Paul Abrey said: "Some people have fallen whilst climbing to a friend's apartment, others have simply lost their footing after a few too many drinks and a few have deliberately jumped off aiming for the pool below.
"It should go without saying these practices are extremely dangerous and can cost them their life or leave them permanently disabled."