Street dancing, DJ workshops, free orange squash - and a live Q&A with Rob da Bank and Isle of Wight Radio's Paul Topping - are on offer to young Islanders aged between 14 and 18 years old.
The return of Rob da Bank's Music club is at the Quay Arts Centre in Newport from 5pm to 7pm on Tuesday, 25 September.
The free event is billed as somewhere to go to after school to play with music and is organised by the Bestival Foundation, in partnership with the Isle of Wight Youth Trust.
Rob da Bank said: "Wow; it's been quite some summer but I can't wait to get back to Quay Arts and let some more keen teens in to learn how to play music and all the things that go with that. The Music Club was a smash hit at both Camp Bestival and Bestival and I really hope you'll come back for more."
The evening includes:
* Live half an hour talk / interview with Rob da Bank and Isle of Wight radio with Q+A on Bestival 2012 - 6pm
* Radio Interview Workshops and Presenting with Sunshine Hospital Radio
* DJ workshops
* Live Music Production
* Audio Visual workshops with photography to AV techniques
* Street Dancing
* Guitar, Bass, Singing and Live and Electric drums with local band Dr Jones and The Blunt Instruments
* Live Jamming with full backline, instruments and PA in the theatre
* Come along to chill out with music - free squash and snacks provided
2012 Dates are: Tuesday 30th October, Tuesday 27th November.2013 Dates are: Tuesday 29th January, Tuesday 26th February, Tuesday 26th March